Roasted Bell Peppers are really yummy. Roast it using the stove until all the skin turn black. Soak in a the water and remove the dark skin after that. The flesh taste tangy and good to go with a good bowl of tomato soup, minestrone soup and pasta.
- Beef/Pork/Lamb Sausages or Chorizo - cut into chunks
- Brown or White Onion - 2. Cut in small pieces
- Garlic - Half a garlic. Mince it.
- White Mushrooms - Slice it
- Fresh Basil
- Dried Oregano
- Fresh Thymes
- Angel Hair Pasta
- Parmesan cheese - 1 block. Please do not use the powder form
- Olive Oil
- Tomato and Garlic pasta sauce - You can do a short cut by purchasing from supermarket or make it yourself.
If you have 2 stoves side by side, use 1 pan to cook the sauce and a pot to cook the Angel Hair Spagetti.
Pan heat up add olive oil and onion. Cook until the onions turn soft and translucent. Add garlic, mushrooms and sausages together. Add Thymes and oregano and stir it until the sausages start to cook.
This time, I purchased a bottle of pasta sauce from the supermarket. Pour in the whole bottle of sauce and roasted peppers into the pan.
You may start cooking the noodles now since Angel Hair cook fast. Taste the noodles while cooking and make sure you don't over cooked it.
Add salt and pepper to the sauce. Transfer the noodles directly to the pan and stir in together. Make sure all the noodles are evenly spread.
Off the fire and start plating. Grate some Parmesan cheese on top and fresh basil as well.
The noodles are dry but filled with sauce and flavour. Sausages cook perfectly and very delicious!