Sunday, August 25, 2013

Steam Egg with Pork and Park Minced Meat

This is a recipe of my Mom's. My Mom used to make these for us and this dish just reminds me of my childhood days and it makes me misses my Mom alot.

This is really a simple dish that adults and children likes, with lotsa flavours.

Sometimes we just want a simple dish to eat with white rice.




Ingredient :
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 century egg (Optional)
  • 1 Salted Egg York (Optional)
  • 500g of minced Pork
  • Medium Prawns - 7 pieces, shelf remove and minced (Optional)
  • Salt
  • White Pepper
  • Light soya sauce
  • Sesame Oil
 Direction:

Minced meat marinate with Sesame Oil, light Soya Sauce and white pepper for at least 2 hours.

Remove the century egg shell and cut into small pieces and set aside.

Oil the glass plate before adding the meat so that the meat will not stick to the plate. Add the century and salted egg york on top of the meat and steam for 10 minutes. 

3 eggs, salt and pepper and mixed it together.  Pour on top of the meat and steam for 15 minutes.

Use a fork and stick the fork into the meat. If clear liquid flow out and meat doesn't stick to the meat, its cook!




No comments: